[30" Short Ver.] #NewNormal with HOSPI and Robotic Mobility | Panasonic
Panasonic Corporation, Panasonic Production Engineering Co., Ltd., and Panasonic System Solutions Japan Co., Ltd., in association with JR East Mechatronics Co., Ltd., conducted a trial for station services using robots from June 17 to 30, 2020 at Takanawa Gateway Station, which opened on March 14 this year. The trial was intended to provide guidance and help passengers with limited mobility move easily.
- Trial for Services Using Robots Conducted at Takanawa Gateway Station in Tokyo (July 9, 2020)
- HOSPI - product information [Japanese]
- Panasonic Production Engineering Co., Ltd. [Japanese]
- JR EAST MECHATRONICS CO., LTD.
- East Japan Railway Company