[World Solar Challenge] (7) Interview Vol.5 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 06, 2011
Tokai University takes on the 2011 World Solar Challenge in a solar car equipped with Panasonic’s high capacity lithium-ion batteries, which are commonly used in laptops and other digital devices. This week, Akira Nagasaki, a Panasonic engineer who has been in charge of developing these high-performance batteries for the past 16 years, will share his feelings about lithium-ion batteries and his hopes for the race.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?