UNESCO partnership debriefing session and the 'Eco Picture Diary Global Contest' awards ceremony
Panasonic and the UNESCO World Heritage Centre formed a strategic partnership to raise awareness for World Heritage conservation and to promote educational initiatives for the next generation (in June 2011).This video introduces scenes from the debriefing session held at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, and the "Eco Picture Diary Global Contest" award ceremony organized on the same day. The smiling faces of children who learned how wonderful World Heritage sites are during their visit to the Palace of Versailles is truly memorable.
- The Eco Picture Diary Global Contest Ceremony and Partnership Press Event held at the UNESCO Headquarters
- Eco Picture Diary Contest | kids school
- Panasonic kids school for Developing the Next Generation
- Panasonic News Portal
- The World Heritage Special
- THE WORLD HERITAGE with Panasonic | Facebook