[World Solar Challenge] (15) DAY 5 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 24, 2011
With only 450 km left to the finish line, the Tokai team is in the home stretch! The next team is just 30 minutes behind them. Even one small setback could jeopardize Tokai’s standing, so they must maintain their focus all the way to the finish. Based on the forecast for bad weather, the team decides to limit electrical power consumption. Will this be the key to victory, or a one-way ticket to defeat?
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?