[World Solar Challenge] (14) DAY 4 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 24, 2011
Day 4 of the World Solar Challenge brings clear skies, the perfect condition for solar cars! In a vehicle equipped with Panasonic HIT solar cells, which boast world-class conversion efficiency, and high-capacity lithium-ion batteries, the Tokai University team continues speeding across Australia in top form. At this pace, they should reach the finish line tomorrow! But they have to make sure to leave themselves enough battery capacity!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?