[World Solar Challenge] (13) DAY 3 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 21, 2011
Following an unexpected bush fire, the second place team was hot on Tokai University's heels. Aiming to widen the gap, on Day 3 of the race, the Tokai team powered up their solar car with the rays of the sun to zoom through the great Australian outback at a cruising speed of 80 km/h! In addition to news on the team's progress, we'll take you straight into their campsite. What sustains teams members through this grueling race? Watch and find out!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?