[World Solar Challenge] (12) DAY 2 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 19, 2011
The Tokai Challenger 2 whizzed ahead of the 4 teams in front of it and finished Day 2 of the race in first place! If everything had stayed on track, they could have reached Alice Springs, 1,500km from where the race started, but the great Australian outback suddenly bared its fangs! Will they be able to stay on top?! We bring you the latest on the events of Day 2, straight from the road.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?