[World Solar Challenge] (11) DAY 1 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 19, 2011
The time has finally arrived ? the 2011 World Solar Challenge, one of the world’s largest solar car races, has begun! A grueling 3000-km race from Darwin on the northern coast of Australia to Adelaide on the southern coast has just kicked off.Does the Tokai Challenger 2 stand any chance of catching up and passing the 4 teams ahead of it? We report on the progress of the race and the team on Day 1.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?