[World Solar Challenge] (10) Qualifying : Part2 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 18, 2011
Equipped with Panasonic’s HIT solar cells and lithium-ion batteries, the Tokai Challenger 2 gears up for the qualifying race to determine its starting position in big race for the World Solar Challenge, one of the largest solar car races in the world. The team aims to zoom its one lap around the 2.9km circuit in just 2 minutes and 7 seconds. Will they do it? Watch and out!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?