[World Solar Challenge] (9) Qualifying : Part1 [Panasonic]ch.05 Oct 17, 2011
The qualifying races for the World Solar Challenge, one of the largest solar car races in the world, were held in Darwin, Australia. Thirty-seven solar cars from around the world will race against the clock in a time trial. Equipped with Panasonic’s HIT solar cells and lithium-ion batteries, how will the Tokai Challenger 2 fare?Panasonic Australia’s Scott Mellish brings you the latest report from the race track!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?