[World Solar Challenge] (6) Interview Vol.4 [Panasonic]ch.05 Sep 29, 2011
The Tokai University Solar Car Team will soon be taking on the 2011 World Solar Challenge. This week, we interviewed two student members in the electric group:Tsuyoshi Takeuchi, who's in charge of solar cells, and Yuichiro Yanagi, who's in charge of batteries. These two young engineers are mounting HIT solar cells and lithium-ion batteries, which are supplied by on the solar car to raise its performance to the maximum.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?