[World Solar Challenge] (4) Interview Vol.2 [Panasonic]ch.05 Sep 16, 2011
The Tokai University Solar Car Team will soon be taking on the 2011 World Solar Car Challenge. This week, we get up close and personal with the man who holds the key to the team’s success: Professor Hideki Kimura, their adviser. Tune in to hear Professor Kimura talk about what has kept him involved in the world of solar cars, their appeal, how he fels about this year’s race, and the major improvements made to the new machine.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?