[World Solar Challenge] (3) Interview Vol.1 [Panasonic]ch.05 Sep 09, 2011
The Tokai University Solar Car Team takes on the 2011 World Solar Challenge! This week, we interview Project Leader Sadaji Tsuge, an HIT solar cell engineer from the Panasonic Group who is supporting the team as it races towards victory. What led Panasonic to support Tokai University? What are the strengths of the HIT solar cell? And how does Mr. Tsuge feel about the race? Watch and find out!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?