[World Solar Challenge] (2) What is the World Solar Challenge? [Panasonic]ch.05 Sep 01, 2011
The World Solar Challenge, one of the world's largest solar-powered car races in the world, will be held from October 16 - 23, 2011. But just what kind of race is it? To find out, we'll follow the members of the Tokai University Solar Car Team, who will take on this challenge in a car equipped with Panasonic HIT solar cell and lithium-ion battery technology. Tune in next week for an interview with Project Leader Sadaji Tsuge of the Panasonic Group!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Did you like this video?