[World Solar Challenge] (1) The Introduction [Panasonic]ch.05 Aug 24, 2011
The 2011 World Solar Challenge, one of the world\'s largest solar-powered car races, will be held in Australia from October 16 ? 23, 2011. Riding in vehicles equipped with Panasonic’s HIT solar cells and lithium-ion batteries, Tokai University will look for its second straight win. Every week, we will bring you the passion of the Tokai University team, behind-the-scenes anecdotes from the engineers behind the technologies, footage of the actual competition, and much more. Don’t miss it!
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- 2011 World Solar Challenge Official Website
- Kimura Research Laboratory, Tokai University
- Panasonic HIT
- Panasonic Lithium-ion Battery
- Panasonic News Portal "Global News Exclusive" on Aug 24, 2011
Would you also like to watch the other videos?